The recent JP Morgan Healthcare Conference was a rapid-fire journey into the digital transformation of healthcare. Investors are eager to find, and fund, innovative, disruptive technologies. Today, however balancing the tactical tech needs of daily enterprise operations, with the strategic promise of future technologies, requires CIO’s and their C-Suite colleagues start with a well-defined, fully utilized, scalable and efficient Information Technology (IT) platform.
Whether your organization is strategically focused on AI, consumer experience, data security, ongoing EHR and clinical integration, digital transformation, or other initiatives on the ever-growing list of CIO responsibilities, Portfolio Management and IT Cost Benefit Modeling are essential to successfully positioning the IT platform that is the centerpiece of strategic success.
JTS Health Partners built Portfolio Management and IT Cost Benefit Modeling services with CIO and C-Suite input. Listening to the demands placed on budget, personnel, multiple internal and external constituencies, and a changing competitive landscape, JTS designed these cost-effective IT solutions to better enable your organization’s digital journey.
- Greater transparency into actual IT costs
- Enhanced visibility into allocation of IT budget and personnel
- Line of sight into whether IT investments and benefits are fully realized
- Verification whether existing technology is optimally utilized
- Rationalization of existing applications
- Comprehensive deliverable that map portfolio management and cost benefit modeling across IT assets