The Account Executive/Inside Sales candidate will focus on new customer acquisition. This position involves supporting the VP of Sales and/or Company President with the company’s sales efforts, cold calling new potential prospects, business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospects with all service offerings and presentations as needed. Work with prospects to understand their business needs, provide recommended solutions and consult through the sales process. Candidate must have strong communication skills, be energetic, well-spoken, highly organized, and eager to close sales and increase revenue to achieve business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn JTS’ Healthcare RCM offerings with ability to apply each in the marketplace
- Conduct outbound calls to potential prospects
- Understand prospect requirements and offering solutions with sales support
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospects in our CRM
- Build a network of relationships by utilizing JTS team members
- Prepare professional presentations utilizing JTS Marketing resources
- Present and deliver information to Sales team and/or potential prospects
- Answer potential prospect questions and follow-up on all questions
- Work with the VP Sales/President on all aspects of the sales process
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintain status of targets, leads, and prospects
- Close sales and work with prospect through closing process
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential prospects
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to build new relationships
- Eager to expand company with new sales, prospects, and territories
- Eager to learn and apply knowledge in the Industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Understanding of Healthcare industry, including RCM Services, and its position in the industry is a plus
- Undergraduate degree; Business or Sales degree is a plus
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential prospect
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM product experience preferred
JTS Health Partners (JTS) is a healthcare professional services and analytics firm focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), Health Information Technology (HIT), Healthcare Analytics as a Service (AaaS) and Financial Technology (FinTech). JTS offers consulting, operational and analytical services that align with performance improvement initiatives of healthcare systems, hospitals and physician practices.
At JTS, we create the “WOW” factor for each other and our clients. We embrace a culture where employees are empowered to be innovative and grow personally and professionally.
JTS Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.