The Business Development Representative has responsibility for creating and tracking client leads and assisting with talent acquisition activities and the onboarding process. This position requires experience with online researching, keen tracking and organizational skills, excellent phone communication skills, understanding the importance of confidentiality in the workplace all with a friendly and professional demeanor. A highly self-motivated and energetic individual is an ideal candidate for this role. This position will allow for organizational and industry growth for candidates with initiative and desire to create a long-term career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a welcoming and professional face of the company
- Be an active learner (consulting and revenue cycle industry practices and associated success metrics)
- Using developed scripts, contacting C-suites and other decision makers to identify leads for follow-up
- Book introductory meetings for Sales team
- Generate sales pipeline; be an extraordinary hunter
- Prospecting into Strategic Business Accounts/Territories
- Assist in obtaining industry talent using various recruiting platforms
- Oversee and track onboarding and training of new employees
- Attending conferences as scheduled for recruiting, sales, and industry training purposes
- Maintain (CRM) Customer Relationship Management tool
- Execute the role with a great deal of efficiency and professionalism
- Assist with workplace organizational needs
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Organized, detail orientated, and possess a willingness to learn
- Some degree of creativity skills is ideal for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous business development or recruiting experience, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, great opportunity for a young professional-minded recent graduate
Career path opportunities:
This position will allow for growth in recruiting, sales, and consulting for candidates with initiative and desire to learn and grow in the industry. JTS is committed to allowing for professional growth determined by the individual motivation and the needs of both the clients and the company.
JTS Health Partners (JTS) is a healthcare management consulting firm focused on enterprise Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), Health Information Technology (HIT) and Analytics as a Service (AaaS). JTS offers consulting and operational services that align with performance improvement initiatives of healthcare systems, hospitals and physician practices.
JTS Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.