The Vice President of Strategic Solutions position will focus on growing the company’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Health Information Management (HIM), and Analytics service lines of business. This individual will manage opportunities through all phases, including lead generation, qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new clients by utilizing a differential roadmap and framework to enable our client’s transformation.
- Providing RCM and HIM solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacting with senior management during prospect sales cycle; determining and pursuing strategies to optimize RCM operations, developing client messaging plans and relationships, and applying industry-leading transformation practices.
- Operating with latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Closing net new RCM and HIM professional services business; generating new banners.
- Operating within a team environment with self-directed sales goals, objectives and activities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: RCM and HIM.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling into the healthcare (hospitals & physicians) industry.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $4M+.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%.
Bonus Points if:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a small business entity.
- Experience working within a small boutique company environment.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness, and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character.
JTS Health Partners (“JTS”) is a national healthcare management consulting and professional services firm. The company’s consulting portfolio consists of enterprise advisory planning, financial, health information management, information technology, revenue cycle management with extended business office capabilities, as well as operational performance improvement initiatives for hospitals and physicians. Other professional services include staff augmentation for the acute and physician settings.
JTS Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.