Hamilton Health Care System is a not-for-profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The Dalton-based flagship of the system, Hamilton Medical Center, is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
“JTS’ EBO performed comprehensively and efficiently to resolve inventory and collect revenue, ensuring timely follow-up on both aged and recent accounts. JTS operates professionally with deep experience. We are pleased with the outcome of the project and our work with JTS.”
Executive Director, Patient Business Services Hamilton Health Care System
- Hamilton required highly qualified Extended Business Office (EBO) professionals that could transition quickly into a project, bringing resolution and cash
- Hamilton was transitioning from Cerner Soarian Financials requiring operational support services to enable internal staff to focus on newly implemented to Cerner CommunityWorks accounts and workflow
The Collaborative Approach
JTS Health Partners’ (JTS) EBO team resolved billed receivables, including inpatient, outpatient and open receivables balances during the implementation of a new Cerner platform. The JTS EBO team allowed the Client to transition effectively to accounts within the new system. Following resolution of the prior accounts, JTS was assigned additional inventory due to exceptional performance on denials efforts.
- $3.3M in collections from a small inventory set
- 99.3% quality rating
- Resolved all Cerner Soarian commercial accounts
- 26% of inventory resolved
- Operational within 30 days