- This event has passed.
Financial Impact of 2021 E/M Guidelines 7 p.m.
November 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm ESTFree
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulatory change is the largest Evaluation and Management (E/M) guideline change since 1997 and takes effect January 1, 2021. The changes are designed to be more intuitive and eliminate unnecessary documentation tasks. Although there are many changes, healthcare experts determined the transition will be material and therefore preparations should be made in advance. Are you ready to operationalize the E/M changes?
Join JTS Health Partners on
November 11, 2020, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. EDT,
for a discussion on how to understand the changes and be prepared on January 1.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Understanding the “real change” for Physicians
- Impacting RVU values and revenue
- Improving the accuracy of current E/M coding and documentation requirements
- Reviewing the budget neutrality impact
- Reviewing levels of specificity (with examples)
- Identifying a sustainability framework; preparing a CMS 2021 plan
- Implementing a comprehensive educational plan
A link to the webinar will be emailed to those who register a few days prior to the event.