Preparation and proper planning are essential prior to adding new processes, software, and hardware. JTS professionals conduct a current state assessment including:
- Inventory of equipment, software, and people
- Interviews with stakeholders
- Physicians, Nurses, Housekeeping, Leadership, Dietary, Laboratory, Radiology, Ambulatory, Community, Business Office, HIM, IT, etc. (Champions of Adoption)
- Determining the current pain points
- Identify any obstacles of tradition and comfort
- Provide a road map for improving IT performance including Technology, People, and Processes.
- Understanding long term Total Cost of Ownership (TOC), we also identify any economies resulting from system elimination.